From cupcakes to conference rooms, souffles to soccer games, one mom's mission to control the chaos...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello Mommies!

I would like to start my first "official" post by welcoming you to Baking & A Briefcase; a place for mommy's to share their life experiences, hopes, dreams, goals, rants and raves, and most importantly, help one another through bad times and share in the good.

The reason behind my decision to start this came from my aspects of my life. I started a personal blog just for fun, vent, and keep friends and family near and far up to speed on what was going on in my life. Due to popular demand from my Facebook friends that followed, here we are today. I am very fortunate to have a great support team that encouraged me to bring this blog to light.I can guarantee that you will be reading a lot about my team. They are my inspiration.

The name "Baking & A Briefcase" I felt was suited perfectly for me. I am a working mommy that is trying to balance work, family, relationships, friends, family, etc., in a 24 hour day. I also have been passionate about baking for as long as I can remember. More specifically, cupcakes. Ironically, cupcake is also my nickname. There's just something about them that makes people happy. I try to accomplish that on a daily basis.

Whether you are a mom working part time, full time, staying at home, married, single, divorced, young or old, this is my gift to you, to us. It is and will continue to be a work in progress; as is being a mom. I invite you to join our blog, inspire, and make some new friends along the way.



2 comments:

SNAKE said...

On behalf of all MOMS I extend you my support--
snake

Erica said...

Why thank you Snake! That means a lot! <3